Why Choose Driving School Melbourne?
Driving School Melbourne covers most Melbourne suburbs and can provide you with lessons 7 days a week. You have a choice of both Automatic and Manual cars, and our fully qualified, certified, experienced and friendly instructors are happy to teach you with a smile!
Our Package deals are terrific value, and if you happen to find a genuine lower price package deal, from a Reputable & High quality driving school, then get it in writing and we will match or even beat it!
Please be aware that there are many schools offering deals, however have fine print, for example lessons are for auto only, only available at certain times on weekdays, or worse still once they take your money they will only give you lessons at times that suit them and Not You! I have heard cases where at the time of the lesson, they have demanded a higher price,etc. Don’t get caught out. So why take a chance? Call us now and book in with Melbourne’s most reputable and long standing driving school.
Call anytime and let us know “How We Can Help You?”
|MELBOURNE DRIVING SCHOOL||OTHERS|
|98+ % Genuine VicRoads Pass rate||VicRoads statistics: 50-55% pass rate|
|No extra charge for weekends and for Manual Cars||X|
|Honest and Fair pricing||Gimmicks that end up costing you more $$|
|Comfortable cars with Dual controls||?|
|Highly experienced Male & Female Instructors||X|
|Working with Children Certificate||?|
|VicRoads and ADTA approved||?|
|Specific driving test tips according to your local VicRoads Driving Test Centre||X|
Professional High Quality School
Driving school Melbourne have qualified professional trainers who are regulated by the Taxi Services Commission (TSC). This is a reassurance to clients that the Trainers have been professionally trained, certified medically fit, have gone through a police check and have a valid Working With Children Card. You must feel comfortable with the style of instruction and communication offered and be confident of the Trainer’s competency.
How Can Our Trainers Help?
- Members of the public can draw upon a wealth of knowledge and experience from Professional Trainers who provide quality instruction.
- They are able to ensure that you don’t pick up bad habits and that you feel competent in every manoeuvre you make. Most importantly, the Trainers teach learner drivers how to drive, NOT just how to pass a drive test.
- They can also take the hassle out of the teaching process by providing a combination of a flexible schedule which may include driving (day and night) in all weather conditions and provide cars equipped for the teaching process.
- They can help overcome the worry that many parents feel when it comes to teaching a learner to drive.
- Providing a stress-free, comfortable learning environment is important for young drivers and this is where ADTA Professional Trainers can be of benefit.
We are ADTA (Victoria) Members
- Trainers who are members of the ADTA provide professional driving tuition as an investment for a lifetime of safe motoring by equipping novice drivers with skills and awareness training enabling them to be better prepared, competent, safe new drivers.
- They adhere to a Code of Practice which requires them to operate professionally.
- They are sensitive to the needs of learners and have the training and ability to ensure special needs are accommodated.
- They not only ensure the learner driver learns to drive safely and responsibly but also prepares the learner for the Hazard Perception Test and driving test.
- Being a Driver Trainer is no easy task. Candidates are required to submit themselves to police and medical checks, a rigorous and demanding training course covering both theoretical and practical training and education concentrating on teaching skills, road rules and regulations and the psychology of driving.