Lessons and Services
Tailored Driving Programs
We offer personalized driving lessons, which are specifically tailored to your learning abilities, skills, needs and personal goals.
Before we commence your driving lesson, we will ascertain from you what your personal goals are, your current level of driving experience, knowledge and any other relevant information.
At the end of your driving lesson, we will give you feedback on your progress. This will be assessed according to a competency-based training checklist, which we have developed to track your progress. The competency based training checklist contains a list of driving competencies, which will assist you in accelerating your learning and ultimately passing your VicRoads driving test.
- One stop‐shop service from obtaining your learner permit to passing your driving test. For more information on obtaining a learner permit, check out our learner permit information
- Victorian / Australian driving licence
- Overseas licence conversions
- Refresher driving lessons
- Refresher program for experienced older drivers wishing to brush up on their driving skills
- Intensive lessons and express licence
- Pre drive test assessments including test routes
- Learner driver logbook compliance
- Alcohol interlock
Our exclusive “Learn To Drive in Days Program” for when you need to learn to drive in a super hurry!
- The original creator of “Pin Point Parallel Parking” technique equips you to park like a pro in record time!
- “Auto to Manual driving” made quick and easy with Melbourne’s No.1 Manual instructor.
- Drive Manual in express time – just 1 x 2 hour and 15 mins lesson, only $126 – with our exclusive superior training methodology. Save time and money with our special Manual driving program.
- “Test Tips Today” grab yourself a 2 hour and 15 mins lesson, only $126 where we assess your driving as a mock Vicroads tester, find your weaknesses and bad habits requiring improvement, and then train you to the Vicroads licence test criteria. If you like we can do this at Vicroad’s, on the actual test routes. P.S. Don’t forget to get yourself our online ebook “Top Ten Test Tips“, an invaluable resource for anyone sitting their Driving test in Melbourne.
Parents and Guardians
- All our instructors hold a current “Working with children” certificate.
- Appropriate number of lessons
- Your child will be safe in our dual controlled vehicles
- Taught Safe and Responsible Driving
- Ultimately, your child passes the licence test and is a safe and competent driver