Overseas Licence Conversion

Overseas Licence Conversions

You will only need to convert your overseas driving licence to a Victorian driving licence if you plan to stay in Victoria as a permanent resident. If you are on a temporary visa, you can drive on yourdrivingschoolimg-4soverseas driving licence (provided it is current and valid) for an indefinite period of time, provided your overseas driving licence is in English (or you have an accompanying English translation or international driving permit). If you are in Victoria on a permanent visa , you may drive on your overseas driver licence for:

  • Six months from the date you first entered Australia (if the permanent visa was issued before you entered Australia), OR
  • Six months from the date when the permanent visa was issued to you (if the permanent visa was issued to you in Australia)

If you want to continue driving in Victoria after this time you must hold a valid Victorian driver licence.

Probationary driving licence

You must be at least 18 years of age to obtain a Victorian probationary drivers licence. If you have held an overseas driving licence for less than three years, an appropriate probationary period (P1 or P2) will apply. This will depend on your age and the length of time you have held your overseas driver licence.


Option 1 – Pay for Your Lessons Online Here

Purchase your lessons online here by choosing the right package.

There is a flat fee for credit card payment of $9.50 on top of each package.

The bigger the package, the more you save !
Select Your Lesson Package From the Dropdown Menu Below
Your email address or phone number:

Upon payment confirmation we will contact you asap to arrange your first lesson.

Option 2 – SAVE $$ by paying directly to your instructor

Save $$ by paying directly to your instructor

You can save $$ by choosing to pay for your lessons directly to your instructor. To do this, call the number below.

0414 771 101
Or email us with your enquiry, and we'll get right back to you